Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Oh, too bad! BCAMT New Teachers' Conference cancelled for Nov. 21 because of low enrolment

Hi everyone. Sadly, the BCAMT has decided to cancel their New Math Teachers' Conference next weekend (Nov. 21) because of low enrolment. Thanks to Ying Ting and Shan for alerting me to this, and very sorry that this happened.

If I remember correctly, this conference used to be offered in January or February, farther away from the big October Pro-D Day conference, and I think that may have been a better time for everyone. It also gave the BCAMT a longer time to publicize the event.

Sorry to everyone who was really looking forward to this great conference! I will keep my eyes open for other opportunities that may come up, or for a possible rescheduling of this conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment